Discover Sodor with the My First Thomas and Friends Railway Pals Destination Discovery Interactive Train Set! With over 40 track pieces, it comes with all your favorite places at Sodor including Tidmouth Sheds, Knapford Station, and McCall's Farm! It also comes with Percy the train, a cargo truck and 2 cargo pieces! Nine interactive activation points allow you to roll Percy over them to hear sounds and phrases! Learn about colors, shapes, numbers and directions! Connect to other Railway Pals Track Sets to build multiple layouts!
- Comes with Percy train with cargo car, 2 cargo pieces, over 40 track pieces, 9 track activation points, light-up Tidmouth Sheds, Knapford destination, McColl's Farm destination, trackside cargo bin, turntable, and crossing gate
- Roll Percy over track activation points to hear sounds, music and educational phrases that teach children about letters, numbers, directions (over/under and up/down), and colors
- Press Percy's light-up bumper for additional music, sounds and phrases
- Includes over 50 sounds, songs and phrases (using Percy's bumper and activation points)
- Spin the drum on Tidmouth Sheds to see it light up
Available at Amazon here:
A My First Thomas and Friends Railway Pals unboxing, demo and review by Keith's Toy Box.
Watch more Thomas and Friends videos here!
Watch Thomas perform breathtaking stunts here:
Watch 24 Thomas and Friends Mega Bloks Trains here:
Watch Thomas and Friends Mega Bloks Deluxe Starter Set here:
Watch Thomas and Friends Minis Motorized Raceway here:
Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends (simply referred to as Thomas & Friends or Thomas the Tank Engine) is a British children's television series. It had its first broadcast on the ITV network in Great Britain in 1984. It is based on The Railway Series of books by the Reverend Wilbert Awdry and his son, Christopher Awdry. These books follow the adventures of a group of anthropomorphised locomotives and road vehicles who live on the fictional Island of Sodor. The main characters are the steam engines Thomas, Percy and James. Numerous characters as well as other types of engines also appear in the show which features stories of their troubles and adventures around Sir Topham Hatt's railway at Sodor. Today, Thomas and Friends is a global franchise which includes books, toys, games, movies, and merchandise.
Post a Comment