Race your cars with the Tomica World Byun Byun Circuit Race Track! It's a 2-lane oval race track that's over 5 feet long! It comes with 2 sets of powerful motorized rollers that push your cars forward at high speeds! It also makes exciting racing sounds such as a starting signal, cheers from the crowd, and vroom vroom (byun byun) engine sounds! Push the buttons to make a pit stop, refuel and get back into the race! Change course from the inner lane to the outer lane or vice versa. Use the built-in entrance and exit ramps! Combine it with the Tomica World Byun Byun Big Tower Circuit for a larger and more exciting track!
- 2-lane oval race track over 5 feet long!
- Comes with 2 powerful motorized rollers that push cars forward at high speeds
- Makes exciting racing sounds such as starting signal, cheers from the crowd, and vroom vroom (byun byun) engine sounds
- Push buttons to make a pit stop, refuel, and get back into the race!
- Push buttons to change course from the inner lane to the outer lane and vice versa
- Use the built-in entrance and exit ramps
- Comes with a built-in sensor that beeps if the rollers are installed incorrectly or if the clear roller covers are not properly on.
- Can be combined with the Tomica Byun Byun Big Tower Circuit for a larger and more exciting track layout.
- Requires four (4) "D" size batteries
Available at Amazon here:
A Tomica unboxing, demo and review by Keith's Toy Box.
Watch more Tomica videos here:
Watch the Tomica Highway Busy Drive Pursuit here:
Watch the Tomica Mountain Drive Playset here:
Watch the Tomica Super Auto Parking Building here:
Watch the combined 3-in-1 Tomica sets here:
Tomica (トミカ) is the line of die-cast toy vehicles produced since 1970 by Takara Tomy Co. of Japan. Tomica diecast were an outgrowth of Tomica World, an autonomous toy line of motorized train accessories that Tomy had created based on Plarail and produced since 1959 (About Tomica 2013). Similar in concept, Tomica can be thought of as the Matchbox Toys of Japan - but focuses mainly on Japanese brands. Tomica also sells tracks and playsets for their cars, many of which can be connected to create larger track layouts.